Gay Solicitor offers you a High Street Service at an Online price.
At Gay Dissolution, our service is cost effective and includes free legal advice.
Increasingly, people are opting for a DIY Dissolution and we can provide invaluable assistance, catering to all kinds of DIY dissolution cases and individual circumstances.
If your dissolution is straightforward, and unlikely to give rise to complications, our DIY Dissolution service may be just for you.
We will help you to complete all the necessary documentation, which will be thoroughly checked by a fully qualified solicitor, who will be available to assist you throughout the entire process.
With our DIY Dissolution service, all you have to do is take the documents and simply file them at the County Court.
The DIY Dissolution Service includes:
- All Dissolution Forms Completed and Checked by a Qualified Solicitor
- FREE E-mail Support – Help and advice guaranteed within 24 hours, throughout.
- FREE Phone Support – Live and immediate help and advice, throughout.
- FREE Consultation – Contact us if you are unsure whether our service is right for you.
- FREE Updates – Immediate notification of any changes to law or documentation requirements.
- FREE Postage – Unlike other services, we won’t charge extra to post your dissolution forms.
- FREE Financial Advice – Free advice on any financial aspect as a consequence of dissolution.
- FREE Guides – A booklet which fully explains how to conduct your case in person.
Your first step …
The process is extremely quick and easy – just complete our simple and straightforward on-line questionnaire, which takes only a few minutes.
What happens next …
Gay Dissolution solicitors will then complete all the documentation for you and explain how to get the entire procedure started. We also provide an easy to understand step-by-step booklet explaining the process.
If you require our dissolution solicitors to complete a Clean Break Agreement (or Consent Order), we strongly recommend our CIVIL PARTNERSHIP DISSOLUTION Premium Plus. This is an agreement or order, which is the only way to guarantee, at the point of the dissolution being finalised, that all financial links between you and your partner are severed.
This ensures that neither party can then go back to court to make a financial claim after the Decree Absolute has been granted. The cost of this additional service will be approximately £75, but please do get in touch if you have any queries or fill in our Contact Us Form and we will call you back to answer all your urgent questions.